Fiction: The 2016 Board set up the Litigation Ad Hoc Committee for the specific purpose of excluding Erica and Agi Kessler from participating
- This ad hoc litigation committee was formed, NOT by this Board of Directors, but in 2015.
- Why was it formed? At that time, ERICA HEDLUND, asked to recuse herself from the Board litigation discussions because of a conflict of interest: her friendship with a homeowner with whom the Home Owners Association was/is involved in litigation.
- The entire Board voted unanimously in 2015 to create this committee.
- The membership on this committee has rotated among Board members over time.
- Agi was not purposely excluded; Erica excluded herself; There are no “secret” meetings
- To be clear once again, if Erica were not in a position in which she had to recuse herself,there would have been no need for the previous Board to create a litigation, ad hoc committee.